Russia Armenia Georgia



Welcome to Armenia!

Armenia's "Blue Pearl''

Yerevan - Lake Sevan - Sevanavank - Khachkars of Noratus - Yerevan

Marvel at the picturesque Lake Sevan with its crystal clear waters and stunning historic peninsula which is the home of medieval monastery Sevanavank. This magnificent lake Nicknamed the ‘Blue Pearl’ is considered to be the jewel of Armenia. The wonderful sweet tasted lake that surrounds the peninsula of Sevan and Sevanavank is one of the most beautiful places in Europe.

 Get ready to explore the Armenian Highlands in a full-day tour. This tour will take you to the most dramatic and breath-taking places in Armenia, setting off the capital city Yerevan and travelling northwest through this mountainous, historic region. 

Your first stop will be at the famous peninsula of Sevan wherein 921 was the battle of Sevan between Armenian King Ashot the Iron and Arabs which allowed Armenia to gain independence from Arabs. Here, you will enjoy the wonderful view of the lake Sevan and the guide will explain you the architectural composition of Sevanavank and secrets of Lake Sevan which is 1900m above sea level.

Go on and pass the blue waters of Lake Sevan, we will arrive in the village Noratus where you will explore the beautiful khachkars of Noratus.

 The tour will end up in return to the capital Yerevan.

This package includes:
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Professional guide service;
- Full transportation service;
- Soft drinks and cakes during trips;
- Entrance fees to the historical and cultural attractions.

For additional information write or phone

Up to 3 person   - 110

Up to 5 person   - 135

Up to 15 person - 160

Up to 22 person - 220€

 Lake Sevan

Lake Sevan is the largest body of water in Armenia and the Caucasus region, and one of the largest freshwater high-altitude lakes in Eurasia.The lake is situated in Gegharkunik Province, at an altitude of 1,900 m above sea level. The total surface area of its basin is about 5,000 km2, which makes up 1⁄6 of Armenia's territory.The lake itself is 1,242 km2, and the volume is 32.8 km3. It is fed by 28 rivers and streams. Only 10% of the incoming water is drained by the Hrazdan River, while the remaining 90% evaporates. Sevan provides some 90% of the fish and 80% of the crayfish catch of Armenia. It has significant economic, cultural, and recreational value.  It's only island (now a peninsula) is home to a medieval monastery.


Sevan monastery complex located on a peninsula at the northwestern shore of Lake Sevan in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia, not far from the town of Sevan. Initially, the monastery was built on the southern shore of a small island. After the artificial draining of Lake Sevan, the island transformed into a peninsula. According to an inscription in one of the churches, the monastery of Sevanavank was founded in 874 by Princess Mariam, the daughter of King Ashot I.

 Noratus Cemetery

 Noratus Cemetery also spelt Noraduz is a medieval cemetery with a large number of early khachkars located in the village of Noratus, Province Gegharkunik near Gavar and Lake Sevan, 90 km north of Yerevan.The cemetery has the largest cluster of khachkars in the Republic of Armenia.The oldest khachkars in the cemetery date back to the late 10th century.During the revival of the khachkar tradition in the 16-17th centuries, many khachkars were built under the yoke of the Safavid Empire when Oriental influences seeped into Armenian art. Three master carvers from this period carved khachkars in Noraduz, the most notable of whom was Kiram Kazmogh (1551-1610), his contemporaries were Arakel and Meliset. The cemetery is spread over a seven-hectare field containing almost a thousand khachkars each of them depicting unique ornamentation.The majority of the khachkars are covered by moss and lichen. Several tombstones in the cemetery depict carved scenes of weddings and farm life. 


скачать dle 10.6фильмы бесплатно

Marvel at the picturesque Lake Sevan with its crystal clear waters ...